American Lit Final

 Today we took the American Lit Final about poems we have done over the semester. They were "Constantly Risking Absurdity", "I too", and "The Negro Speaks of Rivers". The test was pretty easy if you payed attention while we were analyzing them a few weeks or months ago and following along with the teacher. I heard some of my classmates did not do so well on it, but I'm not surprised because I remember many of them were not paying attention or completing the assignments relating to the poem back then. I got 14/18, which was way lower than I expected, but it makes sense since I did not understand a good 3 or 4 of the questions there. My grade on the 3 section(I think it was either this or 2) Final Exam should bring my overall grade higher though since I did so well on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School