Multiple Choice Questions based on Passage Practice

Today we read a passage about Susan B. Anthony's speech she gave after she was fined $100 for trying to vote because she was a woman. We learnt that she never paid that fine. After that, we went to answer 5 questions in Illuminate about the passage and I believe I got 3/4 of the ones we answered correct. We did not answer the 5th question because the teacher wanted to use the rest of the class time to give us feedback on practice essays we did last week. I didn't get to finish mine because I could not expand on either argument beyond my 1 sentence claims, so I don't expect good feedback. But on the test tomorrow and Thursday I'm positive that whatever topic they give us to argue about, I will be able to expand on it and get in at least 2 paragraphs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School