Exam Section 1

 Today we completed Section 1 of the American Literature Exam. It took me 80 minutes of the alloted time limit of 90 minutes complete it. It was not hard, but it was not too easy either. If you read the text, take the time to understand it, and pick a side you know you will be able to argue efficiently regardless of your original opinion, you will be able to complete the argumentative essay. The teacher said it was okay if we did 4 paragraphs in when we reviewed what was going to be on the test on Monday. But my grade is a B in this class and I want to try my best to get a high score on this exam so my average will be the same or better than the way it is and I can pass American Lit & Comp, because this is not a class I want to retake next year. Tommorrow we will be completing Sections 2-3, and I hope that I will get them done as easily as I did in Section 1. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School