My Connection to the Reading (Ambush by Tim O'Brien)

Today we engaged in group activities where each group member had a role to complete for the entire class period. These roles my group members were the Illustrator, and another one I forgot. Though I do remember that she had to pick 6 key vocabulary words from the reading and describe something about them. I also remember what my role was: To be the Connector. Basically I had to write in at least two paragraphs what my connection to the reading was. I wrote that my connection to the reading (Ambush by Tim O'Brien) was that my auntie was in the military just like the author, but she is currently drafted or based (not sure which word to use) in Korea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School