Driverless Cars

Today we read two articles, analyzed them, and answered questions about them on a sheet of paper, which we turned in at the end of class. I finished my work a little bit before class ended. I remember one article was called "Get Ready For Robots On The Road" which was in support of driverless cars. And the other on was called "Putting the Brakes On Driverless Cars", which was not in support of driverless cars. On the topic of that, we learned that our teacher, Nr. Rease, owns a Tesla. We also learned that Tesla's prices can fluctuate from cheap to expensive throughout the year. In addition, I personally I think that whether driverless cars should be on the road is something I can't really pick a side on, because both articles had really good points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School