Ambush Reading Group Presentations

 Today in class we presented whatever assignment we were given based on the roles we were given from yesterday. My group went second and I presented first. I said my name, my role, which was the connector, and talked about my connection to the reading. In summary it was about my aunt who is also a US soldier but was drafted in the Iraq War and not the Vietnam War. And then my group member Nathaniel presented his illustration, as his role was the illustrator. Another one of our group members was supposed to present with us, but she didn't get to because she was not done with the assignment yet. Also, there was an internet outage at the school, so I had to wait until I got home to do my blog post and homework and instead of at school as I do most of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School