Think Write Pair Share Bellringer

I don't have a favorite character at the moment, so I randomly picked a character from one of my favorite K-dramas that I know, Gihun from Squid Games.

Seong Gihun is the main character/protagonist of the Korean Netflix drama show Squid Game. Squid Game is about a bunch of people, including the main character who enter a series of games in order to win a cash prize. Gihun plays the games as player 456 and wins them all.

I do not identify with this character because I don't share the same confidence in winning games as he did. I would love to win a bunch of money by playing games. But if my life is on the line while playing those games, I'm out. It would be extremely embarrassing to die a death like that and not get any money in the end. The main character had plot armor on him, which is of course why he survived all the games and won the prize. However, it won't go like that for everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School