Less Than Human

Today I had to go to the Junior conference meeting, and the waiting time to meet with the counselor was long, so I wasn't able to complete whatever assignment or activity in class we had for today. However I was available for the short film recommended by one of my classmates, called "Less Than Human". I can't really come up with a theme for it. Though I think that it was about two people who had been shunned to the outskirts of normal society and wish to go back. Their form appeared like rotting and severely injured corpses that a normal human would not be able to survive through for long. They pretty much looked like they were one of those undead creatures, rather than human. Their physical forms emphasized the title of "Less Than Human".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School