Harlem by Langston Hughes

Today we had a Junior teacher(?) named Ms. Cook teach us today. We wrote a paragraph for the bellringer on the board, which asked about what the word oppression is and to list some examples of it. After we answered that question, we analyzed a poem by Langston Hughes called "Harlem". We then had a few discussions around discrimination and oppression, and were given candy. I picked the midnight milky way in the bag. It's been a while since I had those and they were very good. Then we wrote on a heart shaped paper what our dreams were. We did nothing for the last 20 minutes of class I worked on my classwork/homework from Geometry, and my slides for the project due on Friday. I'm already on my 4th out of 10 slides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School