Unpopular Opinion

 Today we had no bellringer. We were given a green sheet that said unpopular opinion, and told to reach our hand into this basket of strips of papers. Those papers had unpopular opinions on it, and whatever opinion we got, we would use to create a statement that agrees, a statement that disagrees with it and a statement that is in the middle, or compromising between the two. After that, we were to create a paragraph explaining more on the middle/compromise statement in the way our teacher taught us for homework. My assigned unpopular opinion was that "The uninformed, uneducated, ignorant masses should not have an equal vote." which I of course disagree with. However, I put my feelings aside and completed the assignment in the way I was instructed to because this is arguementive essay practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School