January 10 Summary

Today we did a bellringer about good advice we've gotten from our mother but I couldn't remember any at the moment so I didn't put down anything. I did eventually remember one piece of advice she has given me but I did not have enough to say about it to write a paragraph, so I didn't put down anything. I consider my roots to be from Nigeria because my parents are Nigerian immigrants. However when the subject of english last names came up, I wondered if my grandfather may have mixed ancestry because my english last name started from him. Though it may be possible he changed it to assimilate himself into American society when he first traveled here, because I remember my mom changed her first and last name for that reason, and also because she got married to my dad with a english last name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School