1. Faith Emmanuel 2. I'm not sure what I want to do for a career yet 3. Sleeping, eating, watching shows 4. I can't pick a favorite artist because I have a lot of them 5. I don't have anything interesting about myself 6. Zaxby's chicken sandwich and fries with buffalo sauce and ranch 7. Italy and France because I want to taste the pastas, bread, and chocolate
Today we did a 10 question test on Fences. It also had an 11th question we had to answer with a 3 paragraph constructed response. In my essay, I talked about how the title fits the play so well and had different literal meanings. In the play, the family was building a fences to protect their house, but each of the characters also had fences in their life they were building for their own reasons. For example, Rose was building a fence around her heart when she broke up with Troy so that he would not damage it anymore.
Today in class we did not have a bellringer. We first took a picture of our clusters and posted them to our blog. Next we reviewed the 5 steps of the writing process, which was: Prewriting, Drafting, Revising, Editing, and Presenting. After that, we wrote down the format of a body paragraph on the back of the paper with the cluster on it. The format was: Topic Sentence, Evidence, Explain Evidence, Evidence 2, Explain Evidence 2 and Conclude. Then after creating a body paragraph on how to get a job together, we created our own with the assitance of the teacher and went to our next period.
Comments
Post a Comment