How do you approach writing?

I approach writing in different ways for different types of pieces. For example, when I'm writing a argumentative essay, I first of all write all the things may know about the prompt beforehand, then create a plan on how I'm going to write the paper on one document. After that I come up with three topics to talk about in my introduction. Then I look at sources on the internet to back and extend my claims so I can find substance to my next 3 paragraphs. When I get to my conclusion, I restate my introduction and reinforce points I made in it, trying my best not to introduce new information or make the paragraph longer than it needs to. If I have any information from outside sources in my essay, I create a bibliography at the end of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School