15 Sentences and 3 Excercises

Today Mr. Reese was not here so we had a substitute fill in for him. We were assigned 8 words and told to write 15 sentences that mentioned any of those words at least once. There were exercises to complete as well. I completed those, but I think I didn't complete the vocabulary words and assignments sentence correctly. It only said the vocabulary words on page 5 so I wrote 15 sentences from 8 words. I feel like I was supposed to write about the 7 words on the back of the page but the instructions did not specify that. I'm hoping that tomorrow Mr. Rease shows up so I may be able to ask him on clarification on the assignment, and redo it if I did it incorrectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations of Countries in Asia

Microwave Broke

Journey to School